For the ginger simple syrup
- 2 cups filtered water,
- 1/2 -1 tsp Green Coffee Bean Powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup ginger, loosely packed, peeled and chopped into chunks
For the Hibiscus tea
- 3 cups filtered water
- 3 Hibiscus Tea Bags
- 3 green tea bags
For the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher
- 1 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup mixed berries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries etc.
Make the hibiscus tea
- Boil 3 cups filtered water in a pot over medium heat. Remove from heat and add the teabags. Let steep 30 minutes.
Make the ginger simple syrup
- Bring to a boil 2 cups filtered water, 2 cups of sugar, and green coffee bean powder in a medium pot over medium-high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove from the heat and add the ginger. Let steep for 30 minutes.
- Pour through a fine sieve and discard the chunks of ginger.
Assemble the refresher
- Remove tea bags from the steeped tea and pour into a 2 quart pitcher.
- Add the ginger simple syrup and the two cups of white grape juice and mix.
- Add mixed berries. Place pitcher in the refrigerator for a minimum 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend and the tea to get chilled.
- Add a few frozen blueberries and/or raspberries to individual glasses for an extra berry touch.